Buying phone handset - recommendations please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek84

Reaction score
I hope you're all well.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 phone handset and thinking of buying a new one, which is similar in size but more memory.

Can someone kindly give recommendations?

Thanks

I don't use a mobile phone as such, I use a 10" tablet instead. It fits in the leg pocket of my cargoes/walking trousers and means that I can see the text of any messages easily, can watch a video without eye strain and don't have to carry a Kindle about anymore and can read my magazines in colour and make out the pictures due to the screen size. It is used hands free all the time as I normally have bluetooth headphones of some sort on. Best upgrade I ever did

It all depends on your budget and how fancy you want it to be, if you stay with Samsung any of the A40 or A50 ones are pretty good for performance and battery life, they also don't cost the earth when you're on a budget.

Cheers!

Ferenc

I used to have a Samsung phone. It came with a huge amount of bloatware, including apps whose only purpose was to work with online stores that Samsung had closed. Yet it was still impossible to remove the apps without rooting the phone. I'll not go for Samsung again.

Fortunately, the screen broke so I was able to replace it with a Motorola. Mercifully clear of clutter with decent camera and display.

Back