buy some tools online

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikhail

Reaction score
Hi!
I intend to buy some tools online in CG Fixings Ltd
Website of the company - cgfixings.... I have my doubts. This site does not have any reviews on trustpilot
In addition, there is another site of the same company - powertoolworld.... , but I can not open it.
Who had the experience of buying online on cgfixings ?
I'm just afraid of losing my money.
Thanx!
Mikhail
(Sorry for my English)

Thanks for the reply!
Alll true! I've seen these links. but there are - powertoolworld ( I do not have privileges to publish the links, so do add co uk) website that I can not open (white page) . Is the web site cgfixings dot co dot uk owned the same company or is it fake?

http://www.cgfixings.co.uk/ seem okay to me. If you are worried just use a credit (NOT debit) card or use PayPal then if there's a problem you'll be able to get you money back. But I don't think you've anything to worry about.

Hi Mikhail,

I've been a regular customer of Powertoolworld.com for the last two years (just had some Festool toys delivered :D )
My PayPal reciepts always come as payable to C G Fixings, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

HTH
Kieran

Hope they do mail order to Siberia eh! From the website..............

Malta, Iceland, Switzerland and any countries outside of Europe

Unfortunately we cannot ship to these countries at this time.

All that worry for nothing (homer)

Tom K":2bnicdmz said:

Tommo! You are observant!
Today I'm in Siberia, in London tomorrow!
in Siberia lots of good and cheap wood, I can bring you a bit of good birch! :D
While in London, I often buy a good tool on Amazon and other sites, such as Axminster , ToolLine.
I can buy everything here , but delivery long. Many quality tools much cheaper here

Kieran62":jb3m3a4q said:
Hi Mikhail,

I've been a regular customer of Powertoolworld dot com for the last two years (just had some Festool toys delivered :D )
My PayPal reciepts always come as payable to C G Fixings, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

HTH
Kieran

While in London I visited the site - Powertoolworld dot co dot uk ( not "com" !!!), but arrived in Siberia, I can not go to the site Powertoolworld, and found a similar site - cgfixings dot co dot uk/ with the same email address and phone number, and I began to doubt the authenticity.

Mikhail":3ore7phg said:
Tom K":3ore7phg said:

Tommo! You are observant!
Today I'm in Siberia, in London tomorrow!
in Siberia lots of good and cheap wood, I can bring you a bit of good birch! :D
While in London, I often buy a good tool on Amazon and other sites, such as Axminster , ToolLine.
I can buy everything here , but delivery long. Many quality tools much cheaper here
In that case happy shopping and welcome.

Back