Buy Festool Rotex RO 150, Mirka Deros or Metabo SXE 450 Turb

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

i think ill be getting the bosch gex 150 turbo - this is not the same as the cheaper bosch sander.
this is a true dual action sander just like the rotex.

from what i can gather, there isnt really much in it between the makita bo6040 and the bosch gex 150 turbo.
the price is very similar too and they are both dual action.
the dust extraction is meant to be better on the bosch however the makita is a little better powered at 750w rather than 600w.
the makita may also be a little more reliable.
there doesnt seem much in it between these 2 so with the better dust extraction and some glowing reviews it looks like ill go for this because of the dual action.

the solid surface also swayed me. the festool rotex is the best, and other peoples opinions are that the only other one that comes close is the bosh and makita.

i dont use this every day, or even every week so cant really justify the rotex.

id love to get the metabo for the price, and it will probably do me plenty good enough, however the reviews for solid surface seem to be get the makita/bosch or the festool if you do it every day.
id also love to go for the mirka, but for the extra money and not being dual action im sort of put off.
if the mirka was dual action like the festool, bosch and makita id probably buy that.

not 100% but thinking thats the way im going to go.

Latest posts

Back