Burning software what to get.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Nero9 tends to take over and cannot create files and then add more until dvd is full.
This software is required to archive pictures in photoshop format a few at a time till disc is full ,as a last resort back up. But what software do i use for this data burning please.

I use Ashampoo. Changed from Nero earlier this year and haven't regretted it. Very sleek, powerful but simple application.

Hi OLD

I don't know if this does what you want, but I burn my discs with MagicISO. It's easy to use and I have few failures. I can't really compare it with anything else, really, except Nero, which I believe burns in a non-industry-standard way.

HTH
Steve

I have Sonic RecordNow. Is it any good? It does the job but I have nothing to compare it to.

Brendan

I have had some hassle with Roxio, I had to reinstall to get it working.

I recall years ago being told never to have two burners installed on a PC, I am XP is that advice still applicable?

slemishwoodcrafts":3un42hqo said:
i use roxio toast on my mac, which i find very good and easy to use. Burns everything i throw at it. hth

regards,

Michael

What OS are you using? I burn everything from the OS (desktop) or from software (iPhoto, iTunes). I got rid of Roxio a while back, but it does work well.

xy mosian":3lrrjav6 said:
I use CdBurnerXP
http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home.
It's free. It does nothing but burn discs, of most sorts, but does that well. IMHOxy
In my Windows days this was the burner I always used at work and at home. It also has the benefit of running happily from a USB mem stick so I could use it on other people's machines without installation or upsetting what they used - just plug the stick in and run it :)

Boz

Back