Burghley horse trials

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SammyQ":1l62nku0 said:
Trials....wonder what sentence the horses get when found guilty? :-"

Sam

"Humanely" put down, I would imagine. Also known as "The Shergar option".

(Showing my age now )

SammyQ":35eww2eu said:

Sam

You would have to ask, "Why the long face", obviously.

Sorry, sorry - I'll stop horsing around. That joke was definitely a bit pony and trap. A better answer would be "Hung like a horse".

No?

SammyQ":u8ne4g58 said:

Sam
Instead of being left alone in a field where it belongs, the guilty horse is fitted with an ignorant, superior human being (generally called Felicity or Tabatha) and ridden around the local country lanes until it chucks said human off and steps in front of a car, whereupon it gets turned into copydex.

Flying haggis has the best one so far, but TFrench is only a neck length behind!
Trainee, keep 'em coming! We wouldn't want to saddle Joe Woodworker with too few bad puns! Wouldn't want anyone bridling at our lack of immagination? Not to mention that the mane point of any commentry....yoicks!

Sam.

Don't want to put the cart before the horse, but I thought you might get a kick out of the following:

“horses: dangerous on both ends and crafty in the middle”

― Sherlock Holmes

I would do more, but I'm feeling a little hoarse.

Leave it to the others now - but as my mother always used to tell me (true story), "If you want to go to hospital, you're going to have to get back on".

Back