Burgess BBS 20 bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xy mosian

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I was dreaming, but I think I briefly saw a request for a manual for this Bandsaw. I have pdf files of this and would be pleased to send them to anyone having recieved a pm request including an email address.

xy

It was this thread where Sean S revived an old thread about the BBS 20, looking for the BK3 manual. I have one somewhere, but have failed to find it, so Sean might benefit from a BBS20 manual.

(Also in this very similar thread.)

Calling Sean!!

Do you still have pdf manual / user instructions for Burgess BBS-20 xy-mosian please?

Hi croft, I have the manual, in pdf format. If you would like to send me a Pm with an email address, then I will send a copy to you.
xy

Thanks xy, tried to pm you but as a new member I am not allowed, also tried to email you but permission refused. I wonder if you are able to pm me and maybe I would be allowed to respond!?

Sorry, will not let me reply! Is it to I see there is a link at the bottom for attaching one or more files!?

Not sure what happened there ! Should have read "is it possible to attach the pdf to one of these postings, there is a link at the bottom left to attach files!?"

croft, according to the way the forum is set up, and outlined in the rules, three posts are required before new members may send PM's. You should now be able to send PM's.
xy

Hi, I know this is an old tread but I would appreciate any advice on where to get a manual for the BBS 20. I saw XY's response and the member who was also looking. Maybe you could help. Thanks

I wanted to post some pictures of the BBS 20 but got this message:

Your account does not have permission to post links or domain/page references

Any idea how to get permission?

xy mosian":y7r8litz said:
according to the way the forum is set up, and outlined in the rules, three posts are required before new members may send PM's
xy

Is this still the case?

Burgess BBS 20 bandsaw Renovation Project

dYUcZWP.jpg

zXHJprn.jpg

FPLDdhT.jpg

Latest posts

Back