British Alcosa Hand Cranked Blower and Ancient Forge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydokey

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't need but have one of these (had it for years) the forge/legs etc are rusty and realistically need replacing, however the British Alcosa hand cranked blower seems pretty good.
Perhaps the value is in the blower?
Could someone advise please

Attachments

• DSCF6744.JPG
    DSCF6744.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF6743.JPG
    DSCF6743.JPG
    317.5 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF6742.JPG
    DSCF6742.JPG
    304 KB · Views: 35
Nice little piece of kit. Bought a couple of similar blowers in the past @£30 each.
Just seen you've got it on Ebay with £150 start price. A bit of a stiff start if the pan and legs are on their way out.

Thanks Dee J
Yes I plucked a number out of the air having seen another blower only (on ebay) that looks as if someone has wiped oil all over it has a missing handle and then they say its not been tested at £165. However if someone has a use for my one as a project with a worthwhile tool at the end of it then might be worth it, cheers

Ive looked at it properly and the only bit that needs replacing is the "windshield" I will probably undo the various nuts bolts so its easily transportable. The sand/clay bit in the bottom of the bowl should I keep it or throw away?

Back