Britains got talent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kityuser

Established Member
Reaction score
My heart sank for that poor 10 year old girl, what a digusting display the producers should be ashamed!

Not entertaining in the least!

Steve

Ps mrs ku was balling her eyes out

forget the little girl. Which of our resident guitar makers is going to copy that blokes axe???? :lol:

wizer":2e5ekpmp said:
forget the little girl. Which of our resident guitar makers is going to copy that blokes axe???? :lol:

I couldn't watch him play, painfull!

Y do people put themselves through this when they are rubbish.
That poor little girl .......

Steve

That's why people watch it. The producers are rubbing their hands together now. It'll be in all the papers in the morning. That little girl just did them all a very big favour.

Sad. But True.

She messed up, simple as that, then cried out of embarrassment. Up comes pushy mother, telling her she can do it, then getting her to ask if she can start again. Cowell sees an opportunity to look good, so she gets another go. "Cute" is not a talent and whilst her voice may be OK, she's no Charlotte Church, for example.

If the boy dancer had messed up (fell over, say), he'd have been sent straight off. Her second go was deemed "courageous," but I viewed it as capitulation on the producer's part and evidence that she is not suitable for further participation. Given that she went through, that seems totally unfair, especially compared to, for example, Greg Pritchard, the male soprano.

Shaheen Jafargholi was a justified finalist, who can sing and has the confidence to perform, but now there's unjustified competition for him as a result of this mess.

That said, why they allow children in the first place baffles me. Aled Jones' would advise against it, I suspect.

For me, either Julian Smith or Shaun Smith ought to win, because they could make decent careers out of it. I think Susan Boyle's already got enough out of it, especially as I hear she's already signed up for the jungle - jeez.

I think I'm developing a little feeling in my glass eye. Nice to see Paul Potts again, though. :)

Ray

I hate to admit that I watch it but I must admit that I like the general idea. Variety shows are what we need on the TV, but sadly it has to be on this competitive format, based around taking money from us.

I really like the dance troops and couldn't call it between the 2. They've certainly caught my attention.

I assume the little girls second performance was recorded during the break, it certainley was not live.

Hi

Briton has got talent not matter what you all think about the show , after tonights final it will be so hard for any one to decide who will win .

So come on who gonna win :?: ,I'll start and say holly.

It was nerves last night , hell i couldn't do that let alone a ten yr old how many of you could get up there at that age and perform like she did. she has so much more to offer in the future , her talent should be encouraged good on her mum for trying to bring out her talent so we all get to her it , good luck to her and holly .

Making mistakes is what the show is all about even, Susan Boyle had a shaky start and was out of tune with her previous performance, but look at tonight performances flawless , so was holly . hc

Shaheen was brilliant, his range and variety are amazing for his age and he's so confident. Two Grand are different, but not talented enough. Stavros Flatley do nothing for me and nor do any of the so-called "dancers." Shaun Smith has a good voice, but not remarkably good. Hollie Steel shouldn't be in the final, IMO and has limited appeal. Susan Boyle was great, but gets weirder by the minute. For me, Julian Smith should win, but I doubt that he's got enough public support (if that's actually got anything to do with the result).

Ray.

Julian smith for me too, now THAT IS talent, and pleasing to the ear as well.

Rich.

My favourite won. Which is odd. Normally one of those lifeless boring singers wins.

Well Done Diversity, hope to see a lot more of them. The choreography is quite mind boggling.

Dancers normally leave me cold, but Diversity were fantastic. Definitely deserved winners IMO and a surprise that the general public suffered a mass outbreak of common sense.

The tall bloke in particular who choreographed it and is the obvious leader surely has a major career ahead of him.

The sax player was very good but in truth no better than a thousand other stuggling musicians waiting for their 'big break'. To be fair he has seized it when it has come along. A bit too Kenny G for me, though :sick:

Susan Boyle is just weird. I remain convinced that she is a man. The Times ran a great cartoon yesterday transposing her with Gordon Brown. Unfortunately I can't find a link for it.

The young lad Aiden had unfortunately shot his load on Friday and had nothing new to show us last night. A similar story for the Greek bloke and his son.

The Welsh boy with the crazy name (he needs to change that if he's going to break America!) is excellent and I am sure we will be seeing more of him. It will be interesting to see how he sounds when his voice breaks.

I can't remember any of the others.

Nuff said.

Brad

Shouldn't it be called 'Britain has No Talent'.

Honestly, we happened to stumble on the reprise of the various acts and thought that the majority were totally naff. Why on earth did Flatley and Son, for God's sake, make the final and so is deemed 'talent'. Shouldn't there be some element of long-term development and diversity for an act other than a one-hit wonder?

They are all novelty bubblegum acts that would fail that would fail to find work on a cruise ship or holiday camp. I say bring back opportunity Knocks and the clapometer

Surely this is exactly Opportunity knocks? Just an up-to-date format. Sadly you can't have a successful TV programme without extracting money out of the viewing public nowadays.

Latest posts

Back