Britain's Best Woodworker

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it was fairly harmless nonsense.
Same format as Bake Off and Sewing Bee.
Come to think I found "The Great British Sewing Bee" quite watchable. Maybe I should have taken up dress making instead of woodwork. Too late now! :unsure:

Come to think I found "The Great British Sewing Bee" quite watchable. Maybe I should have taken up dress making instead of woodwork. Too late now! :unsure:
You're never too late to stitch something up, Jacob.

I found the judges of BBW without any charm or passion. They might have it, but it didn’t come across on the tv.

I agree sewing bee was alright. Pottery throw down as well. Er, I was made to watch them…..lol

Last edited:
Another pathetic attempt at making a woodworking programme.
Waste of my time.
Waste of good wood.

Totally agree..there was a fair amount (money wise) of timber being used.

I love how the judge bloke described the ply bed as a good use of ecomomical material. Birch ply has never been economical (imo). it'd be interesting to know when this was filmed in regards to current timber prices.

I thought the contrast interesting - I thought the jewellery series was probably far more interesting if you had knowledge and experience of what they were doing (I have), this was possibly more interesting if you you knew nothing.

Just keep buying them off the shelf Jacob, making is a pain and homemade lace panties are quite uncomfortable and chaffy.
You have to make sure you've taken all the pins out. That's one thing I do know. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back