"britain`s biggest wood working magazine"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil...
with all due respect, I'm a "once bitten, twice shy" kinda guy. For inspitation I already subscribe to FWW, occasionally supplimenting that with F&C.. I'm happy enough with that..

Hi Neil, I have to agree with you re GWW - issue 151 is very inspiring (at least to me). This is on top of the bench in the previous issue which is now firmly on my project list.
GWW plus ALF's reviews on Veritas planes is becoming a dangerously expensive temptation. ! :) :)

In serious danger of jumping on the "me too" bandwagon here, but I've just spent the Wimbeldon Ladies Final reading GWW. Good though the tennis was (and boy, do I feel old now...), issue 151 won the battle. A really good one, and I trust there are more of Jeff's design guides coming up, chaps? Oh, and value for money based on the average street price is a definite improvement I reckon, fwiw.

Cheers, Alf

Alf":1z8w3iz9 said:
In serious danger of jumping on the "me too" bandwagon here, but I've just spent the Wimbeldon Ladies Final reading GWW. Good though the tennis was (and boy, do I feel old now...), issue 151 won the battle. A really good one, and I trust there are more of Jeff's design guides coming up, chaps? Oh, and value for money based on the average street price is a definite improvement I reckon, fwiw.

Cheers, Alf

Blimey, me too, although I did look up for the last few points. Hmm, I liked this issue too, definately an improvement on recent ones (postie arrived with it about lunchtime! :shock: )

Adam

Back