Bring Justice to this silly person

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firstly, if the registered keeper was not the driver and does not know who was driving, had the car been reported stolen? If not, impound the car until the registered keeper remembers who it was.

Secondly, with this quality of evidence, the silly person should soon be identified. Regretably IMO, he will probably only get a few hours of community service rather than being birched in public ... but that's modern society.

Mike

Mmmmm...tried to watch it....age restricted...something about tied youtube and google accounts...tried deciphering the many various combinations...

and then realised 'Sod it..if Google and youtube want to f*ck about with my accounts, trying to resolve it falls into the 'can't be ars*ed' category.

Thus winning me a few more seconds away from the computer

What happened to cause the incident? Or is that not important?

SBJ":1l7ybmhe said:
What happened to cause the incident? Or is that not important?

theres more to this than meets the eye, I don't condone violence at all but i have a feeling the victim isn't entirely innocent!!

According to a report on TV recently 65% of drivers stopped by police now give false details.

Roy.

This stinks. Yet another case of the Police giving their 'can't be arzed', 'not important enough' attitude. Car left with keys in ignition, taken by someone but no one knows who, then returned to owner?? Yeah right! As someone in the link commented it would be different if it was a copper who got punched, they'd pull out all the stops to find the perpetrator then. The reason this type of incident is so common is precisely because people know there is a very good chance they'll get away with it. Makes my blood boil.

Latest posts

Back