Brimarc Veritas Evening

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
A few of us went to Leamington Spa yesterday evening (AA RouteFinder said 1h8m - our Audience said.. nhhh-nhhh, M1, 2h15m) to hear Rob Lee and Terry Saunders talk about Veritas and their planes. What an excellent evening! Two knowledgable and passionate speakers, hands-on-anything-you-like, and a terrific goodie bag too. And all free. A pity more couldn't attend.
Ghastly journey, but worth every bumper-to-bumper mile. Thanks, guys!

Cheers
Steve

Yep, I second that!
It is superb to see a company that actually take customer feedback on board, and are passionate about their product, both what they expect from it and what the user expects from it rather than a 'here it is, like it or lump it' corporate hard sell.
Two of the most approachable and knowledgable guys you are ever likely to meet.
If you get a chance to meet them at a future event it is well worth the time and effort.

Andy

Do we need to work for GWW? :)

Hi Tim,

What's work? I eat doughnuts and drink coffee all day long!
Of course, when you are as respected :!: as I am in the industry though :shock: :shock: :shock: , you're happy to get any invite! :D
Joking aside, it was an open invitation, Martin Brown posted here regarding it IIRC, and it was well worth it in my eyes.

Andy

Hi Steve and Andy -

Thanks - for the kind comments- Terry and I had a great (but short!) time.

Speaking with Martin (from Brimarc) - it's something we'll do again, but at a better time of year, and most likely in conjunction with with a major trade show...

I have to admit one of the highlights of the evening was when one of the audience asked if we'd ever considered having someone with smaller hands (or even women) provide us with feedback on the plane line.... :roll: :lol: Did result in a good plug for UK Workshop Forums (and Cornwall)....

Cheers -

Rob

Hi Rob

I'm really sorry to have missed the show.

I was due to have travelled with Steve Maskerey, but unfortunately events conspired against me.

Thank you for taking the time.

Cheers
Neil

Rob Lee":1fg15lz5 said:
Speaking with Martin (from Brimarc) - it's something we'll do again, but at a better time of year, and most likely in conjunction with with a major trade show...
The area around Exeter's a nice place to visit I always think*...
whistling.gif

Rob Lee":1fg15lz5 said:
I have to admit one of the highlights of the evening was when one of the audience asked if we'd ever considered having someone with smaller hands (or even women) provide us with feedback on the plane line.... :roll: :lol:
biggrin.gif
I really didn't need another reason to be sorry I couldn't make it, but there it is anyway.
biggrin.gif

Cheers, Alf

*For Devon, that is.

Rob - There's a quite big trade show at Alexander Palace in Feb. - It might take you longer to get from Heathrow to Ally Pally than to fly to Heathrow though :)

Hi Losos, nice idea but I'm afraid the Ally Pally show is really just a bunch of retailers and very few importers, if any (usually only DeWalt). A rather small affair compared to Axminster or NEC.

Noel.

Latest posts

Back