Brilliant Tuffsaws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andycase

Established Member
Reaction score
As a manager of a business, i always appreciate a good review or feedback when i get it.
I've moaned this last week about SIP and their mistakes, but i also think praise should be given to a company when they excel.

I am getting a Record Power BS350 today and want some decent blades.
Called Ian, he advised which ones i need. He is putting them on next day delivery for me so i can have them for Bank Holiday weekend. As he cant take card payment over the phone, he is including the invoice which i can pay on receipt next week.

Now that is what i call service. In fact its over and above what i would expect.

When I see small business taking time to put customer care genuinely at the forefront of their company...it not only makes me happy..it makes me come back again and again and recommend them to everyone and anyone.

Every single aspect of the service received from Ian has been excellent and I never tire to read accolades like this.

=D>

Jim

Yes 10/10 for Ian, received my new M42 today and its like having a new bandsaw again.

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts

Back