Brick driveways

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srs

Established Member
Reaction score
I changed jobs about 12 weeks ago so I'm now commuting 650 miles a week its not a bad run but by about April next year we hope to move a bit nearer, so we have got to get the house up to scratch for selling, one of the areas that is currently letting it down is the drive way which is rather tired (read knacked) tarmac which I feel needs something doing to it now due to the sloop on the driveway gravel is out, I was thinking of having it bricked subject to cost, dose anyone know roughly what the cost of a single driveway would be as it may be the matter of a small investment now will pay off when we sell.

Cheers

Simon

srs":3rh9ddfa said:
I changed jobs about 12 weeks ago so I'm now commuting 650 miles a week its not a bad run but by about April next year we hope to move a bit nearer, so we have got to get the house up to scratch for selling, one of the areas that is currently letting it down is the drive way which is rather tired (read knacked) tarmac which I feel needs something doing to it now due to the sloop on the driveway gravel is out, I was thinking of having it bricked subject to cost, dose anyone know roughly what the cost of a single driveway would be as it may be the matter of a small investment now will pay off when we sell.

Cheers

Simon
Tarmac would be about half the cost of laying brick sets and so much easier, just think about all the work involved laying a base for the bricks. The only advantage of sets is that it's possible to lift them to get at pipes or electric cables. IMO just tarmac it.

have u considered printed concrete? Doesn't sound like a good idea but I really like it, looks very good when done properly.

Back