Branding iron

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davin

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone is thinking of buying a branding Iron for their work. I thoroughly recommend the very patient Lukasz from,
https://www.shapeofwood.co.uk/branding-irons

I ordered last week, arrived today.
Very happy.

scanspace brand.jpg

Attachments

• scanspace brand.jpg
    scanspace brand.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 752
If anyone is thinking of buying a branding Iron for their work. I thoroughly recommend the very patient Lukasz from,
Branding Irons | Wax seal stamp | Shapeofwood

I ordered last week, arrived today.
Very happy.
I was looking forward to finally getting our new CIC logo made into a branding Iron after various delays and contacted Luke today only to be hit with the 'bombshell' that he is leaving the UK for good.
Anybody have any recommendations for other Branding Iron makers in the UK?

Thanks both, and sorry for the delay in replying (i'm not currently getting reply notifications for some reason.) I'll contact Stencil Marking next week.
Outpost workshop also look good, Peter are you using your Irons with an electric heater or heating with a flame, if so is it reliable and straightforward?

Outpost workshop also look good, Peter are you using your Irons with an electric heater or heating with a flame, if so is it reliable and straightforward?
I started out just using a blowtorch, but found it very hit & miss, so switched to the electric heater that Mike sells and the difference is chalk & cheese. So much easier to get a consistent brand with a heater. Recommended. 👍

Mine is made by Dragonfly workshop (you can find him on IG or Facebook). He does both electric and “manual “. Mine is the large electric one and its excellent..

Latest posts

Back