BRAND NEW Dewalt DW733S Planer Thicknesser - 441 GBP INC VAT

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Alan,

FWIW I have a Camvac - was impressed after seeing it demonstrated at the Midlands Show.

It works fine off a 13A socket, is wall mounted with one collection bag with a capacity of 150 litres, claims to filter down to 0.5 micron. Can't remember the wattage offhand (too late to go back to the workshop to look-see just at the mo.). It's easy to empty and it's painted green. Seems ideal for my small workshop. Can also be operated as a 'blower' if required.

Cheers,

Trev.

Thanks Trev
The unit I was thinking about is the Fox dust collector from Rutlands it’s quite small, small enough to be pushed under a bench when not in use: I have the room for a free standing unit but don’t fancy installing ducting to each machine, so this unit at £140 fits the bill as well as the pocket.(If anyone else uses one of these, feel free to comment)
I use a wet and dry vac drawing through a Triton dust collector, which although fine for the table saw, just clogs up with the volume of chippings from the thickneser .

Alan

Back