box joints table saw jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
looking for good diagram of how to make a
box joints table saw jig. Also looking for a book thats specializes on door joinery construction.

Thanks

Simuk

Thanks for the quick response Wizer, checked link out and wasn't looking to spend £6.95 on a plan for one,

thanks anyway

Simuk

sorry to drag up an old thread, but after seeing houtslager's thread about t-track I cam across this.

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_de ... gs_id=6565

Taking in to account the time and expense of building my own bechtop RT this looks like a good deal. It has an intergrated fence system. Might be expensive to import to UK.

Anyone have any views on this?

Simuk
Ther are also plans for one in Bob Wearings books (any, probably, they are all the same!) Not made it up, but looks like it should work.

Cheers
Steve

Gosh, WiZeR, theres an uncomfortably close resemblance between that benchtop router table and my Dremel router table. I'll see if I can post a picture later.

The Dremel Router table attachment is basically just a table top. I screwed mine to the top of one of those cheap tables from a nest that were so popular in the Seventies and Eighties. It cost me nothing (the table was destined for the dump) and it's provided years of good service ever since. You should be able to make your own with a few bits of ply or veneered particle board.

Gill

Latest posts

Back