Bosch or Erbauer brushless

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terryann

Reaction score
Hi all, after a bit of advice.

I’m looking at buying a few 18v tools starting with a circular saw. Only for diy stuff, not professionaly.
I can get the Bosch gks saw battery and charger for about £180

Or. I could get the new Erbauer brushless saw battery and charger for about £150.

I would obviously stick with the same brand when I start buying other tools but wanted to know wht you would get?
The brushless Erbauer or the normal Bosch for £30 more?
Keeping in mind it’s for diy so won’t be using every day.

Cheers

Erbauer batteries will change (update) far more often than Bosch, so if you want to stick with one brand hoping to share batteries, I would go with Bosch

also while the erbauer a good value for money (I have the saw and 4 drills) the range of tools available is rather limited and negates the idea of one btty for all tools etc

transatlantic":2cl0lkqn said:
Erbauer batteries will change (update) far more often than Bosch, so if you want to stick with one brand hoping to share batteries, I would go with Bosch

+1

Bosch parts and service will be around long after the Erbauer is obsolete. Ryobi maybe worth looking at as well for standardised batteries over a wide range of tools.

Back