Bosch GTS 10 XC Table Saw ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dom.s

Reaction score
Hi all this is my first post so I hope this quesitons have not been asked some where elce.
I have been looking for a review online for the Bosch GTS 10 XC table saw looks like a good saw for a small workshop and for use on site, not the lightest saw but looks well built?
It has a built in sliding carriage.
If any one has this saw or has had a chance to use one I would like to know your thoughts on it thanks for any help on this.

Dom.s":3d8dlhbk said:
Hi all this is my first post so I hope this quesitons have not been asked some where elce.
I have been looking for a review online for the Bosch GTS 10 XC table saw looks like a good saw for a small workshop and for use on site, not the lightest saw but looks well built?
It has a built in sliding carriage.
If any one has this saw or has had a chance to use one I would like to know your thoughts on it thanks for any help on this.
A good saw but the loudest, screechiest :evil: :evil: brush motor you'll ever hear. Buy with caution and if you do, get the best ear muffs you can afford! There's no sliding carriage but the rhs table extends outwards - Rob

woodbloke":2zuzl21a said:
There's no sliding carriage but the rhs table extends outwards

I imagine the 'XC' probably stands for 'Cross Cut', it seems to be a new model with an integrated sliding section of table left of the blade and a slightly more powerful (2100W vs 1800W) motor.

That said, I've not seen any mention of the word 'induction' anywhere, so I suspect your note about the motor noise is probably perfectly valid!

I have a GTS 10 - and it is LOUD...u definately have to have good ear protection !!

I think there's a vid on YouTube. Not sure tho...

PS.. My SCMS is a Bosch.
Lots of my power tools are Bosch.
Even my shop radio is a Bosch!

My Ear Muffs are courtesy of Screwfix. :mrgreen:

HTH

Back