Bosch GOF Professional 1250 LCE router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deems

Reaction score
I have a brand new GOF 1250 LCE router, sent to me last week by Bosch in exchange for a previously faulty model. I tried using it today. However, the depth turret screws seem to be stuck and I cannot adjust their height as I think ought to be possible. I’ve tried WD40 to jo avail. Has anyone else had a similar experience? How did you decide with it? Please note that I am extremely reluctant to consider returning it to Bosch as they took nearly three months (I joke not!) to send me this replacement. I am hoping it’s a matter that zi can resolve at home.

Sorry, but that doesn’t actually help me. Are the depth screws meant to be adjustable? And if so, are you suggesting that I should try harder to adjust them?

Rotating the turret is the coarse depth selection, turning the screws is the fine adjustment. Expect them to be stiff - they would be useless if they could turn with just vibration

You can definitely unscrew/tighten them for fine adjustment. It says so in the manual that comes with the router.

Thanks. Yes, have finally released the screws using one screwdriver to unscrew, whilst jamming another into the base of the turret to stop it turning. They were incredibly tight!!!

Latest posts

Back