• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bosch GCM 12 GDL

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geebee

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening all,

Amazon currently have the Bosch GCM 12 GDL on sale.

Couldn't have come at a better time for me, my old mitre saw gave up on Thursday.

I think Amazon is listening though, I said to the wife I will wait for it to go on sale, then low and behold 3 days later :unsure:

Wow... when I looked on Amazon late last night, it was £779... and still is. Looks like you did well.
Enjoy your new saw.

Just remember make sure an Alexa or mobile phone over hears you saying "i'll buy it when it's on offer" put it in your Amazon basket... And wait 😁

Just remember make sure an Alexa or mobile phone over hears you saying "i'll buy it when it's on offer" put it in your Amazon basket... And wait 😁
Only for Alexa to pipe up when the Mrs is in the room
"The saw you wanted has been added to your basket....!" 😭😭😭😭

When you get it check that that sliding motion is parallel to the blade. On mine I can set the fence to 90 degrees to the blade or 90 degrees to the slide motion but not both. The slide motion moves about 2-3mm sideways from front to back. I did not use the slider much for the first couple of years and not for any accurate work, it was out of warrantee when I noticed. The problem is mentioned in the USA Bosch Owners group. They will replace it under warrantee if faulty.

Apparently it happens on other makes of slider as well.

Apart from that it is a great saw.

Very good saw , I have one with the mobile base , My one needed setting up as it was not cutting square out of the box , Some tinkering and job done .

Back