• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Books for sale (ALL SOLD)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodchips2

Established Member
Reaction score
Books for sale. You can pay by Paypal, cheque or cash. Postage is by Royal Mail second class which works out cheaper than a courier.If you are local you are welcome to pick up from me in Newton Abbot and save postage with a free cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit.

Country Furniture by Jack Hill
Country Furniture_edited-1.jpg

Complete plans and instructions for building twelve projects including a dresser, chairs, shelves, tables and cupboards. 160 pages.

In very good condition. £5 plus £3 P&P.

Country Chair Making by Jack Hill

Country Chair Making_edited-1.jpg

Complete plans and instructions for thirteen traditional country chairs including stools, woven seat chairs and Windsor chairs. 152 pages.

The Complete Practical Book of Country Crafts by Jack Hill

Country Crafts_edited-1.jpg

A lovely read on traditional country crafts from stick making, coopering, blacksmithing, basket making, hedging anfd walling etc. Lots of plans and projects. 254 pages.

Making chair seats from cane, rush and other natural materials by Ruth B Comstock

Making Chair Seats_edited-1.jpg

I bought this book to finish the rush seat of a chair I made on a green woodworking course but then fell off a ladder and bang went the rushwork!

A very practical guide to weaving seats with lots of drawings and photographs.

In very good condition. £1 plus £2.33 P&P.
Regards Keith

Attachments

• Country Furniture_edited-1.jpg
    Country Furniture_edited-1.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 733
  • Country Chair Making_edited-1.jpg
    Country Chair Making_edited-1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 459
  • Country Crafts_edited-1.jpg
    Country Crafts_edited-1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 706
  • Making Chair Seats_edited-1.jpg
    Making Chair Seats_edited-1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 458
I'd like Country Chair Making by Jack Hill please. Will PM you now. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Hi Keith

I will take the chair seat book please.

Let me know your PayPal address

Pete

Woodchips2":314cwsh7 said:
I am struggling to find how to edit this post to show which books are sold. Could somebody guide me please.
Thanks Keith
Click on the left hand blue box at the top right side, and it'll show "edit".
You can edit any number of times as you wish and edit the title to say sold when you're done.

phil.p":3646tgu8 said:
Woodchips2":3646tgu8 said:
I am struggling to find how to edit this post to show which books are sold. Could somebody guide me please.
Thanks Keith
Click on the left hand blue box at the top right side, and it'll show "edit".
You can edit any number of times as you wish and edit the title to say sold when you're done.
Thanks Phil, it's taken me longer to try and find this than to compose the post. Much appreciated.
Regards Keith

Woodchips2":1cfcisq2 said:
Books for sale. You can pay by Paypal, cheque or cash. Postage is by Royal Mail second class which works out cheaper than a courier.If you are local you are welcome to pick up from me in Newton Abbot and save postage with a free cup of tea or coffee and a biscuit.

Complete plans and instructions for building twelve projects including a dresser, chairs, shelves, tables and cupboards. 160 pages.

Complete plans and instructions for thirteen traditional country chairs including stools, woven seat chairs and Windsor chairs. 152 pages.

A lovely read on traditional country crafts from stick making, coopering, blacksmithing, basket making, hedging anfd walling etc. Lots of plans and projects. 254 pages.

Making chair seats from cane, rush and other natural materials by Ruth B Comstock

I bought this book to finish the rush seat of a chair I made on a green woodworking course but then fell off a ladder and bang went the rushwork!

Regards Keith

Woodchips2":27ove6y5 said:

Regards Keith

Latest posts

Back