• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Books 3

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liamscanlan

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I have the following books for sale:
The Hand Plane Book - Garrett Hack : £15.00 +p&p (like new) Sold (STC)
Classic Hand Tools - Garrett Hack : £14.00 (like new) Sold (STC)
Cutting Edge Cabinet Making : Out of Print - fetching over £100 on Amazon ! - VG/Excellent Condition -Is £30 fair? + p&p Sold (STC)
Workbenches - Chris Schwartz : (excellent cond. : £18.00 + p&p

*p&p estimate £3.20 + 80p new Jiffy bag = £4.00 per book
All books in very good - excellent condition, unless otherwise noted, unmarked (all duplicates from my own collection)

Hack2.jpg

Last edited:
All yours!
Thank you for your interest.
I will attempt to minimise postage I will let you know cost in a few minutes, hopefully

My email address for Paypal (friend/family, non-business) is...
Liam

Great, thanks. Probably better to send email addresses by a private conversation rather than posting them on the public forum though (I've edited it in my quote, but you might want to edit it in your post as well).

Great, thanks. Probably better to send email addresses by a private conversation rather than posting them on the public forum though (I've edited it in my quote, but you might want to edit it in your post as well).
And edited... I have been skipping between messages and the forum and just got confused (old age!).
Thanks for pointing this out.

Liam

Back