Book selling best outlet suggestions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm dunno perhaps 2 sides of A7. "Rub your blade up and down a stone fast and furiously at about 30º. Turn over and take off the burr" then a few notes on the other side. Perhaps a drawing of a 30º angle - I know a lot of people struggle with it. Could be a hit!
Ten volumes, one double sided A7 page per volume? Too much information, er, probably. Slainte.

Set up a pop up book shop in the hallway, bookstore sign on the wrought iron gates & Bob’s your uncle. Pamela could do tea & cakes & sell her knitting you’d be coining it in.

Got a few thousand books to sell, need the space. Opinion wanted on best outlet - looks like AbeBooks as long as I keep up the turnover.
One idea was to put them all on my own website and cut out all the middlemen, except Paypal probably.
Would be a lot of work writing up details etc but quite a pleasant retirement hobby.
Any alternative suggestions? Any booksellers here?

Charity shops sell on to World of Books for a pittance because virtually no market for them now.

Back