• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Book Clear-out 7 of 9 ALL SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riclepp

Established Member
Reaction score
As previously mention in my DVD clear out, I am also selling all of my books. As I am a bit ocd when it comes to keeping things in good condition. All of the brand new books are in excellent condition (unless otherwise stated). All of the second hand books are in the condition that I received them in, most are in very good condition (unless otherwise stated). Prices will be as per book (Hardback ) or a selection of book style and these will refer to each book rather than the selection (hope this makes sense). All books will have p&P added. And so to the books:

Softback books:
None

Hardback book:
The Art of Woodworking:
Outdoor Furniture​
Woodworking Machines​
Building Chairs​
Portable Power Tools​
Handbook of Joinery​
Advanced Routing​
Classic American Furniture​
Master Woodworker​
Restoring Antiques​
Wood Finishing​
Cabinet Making​
Cabinets and Bookcases​
Tables and Desks​

Cost for the set £40 SOLD

Payment Bank Transfer only - I don't not use paypal, so please don't ask. Books will be dispatched on the day of monies received or the next working day if this is not possible. Copy of Proof of postage will be sent to the purchaser. I do not monitor this site for communications and please accept my apologies in advanced if there is a small delay in responding to any messages.

Regards

Richard

Attachments

• CEADA3EA-84B4-44A0-932A-7F252F16D093.jpeg
    CEADA3EA-84B4-44A0-932A-7F252F16D093.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back