Bluetooth Earbuds

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDRiley

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening All,

I'm after some bluetooth earbuds for listening to music and podcasts in the workshop. I won't be using them for ear protection, I have proper ear defenders for that so I need them to be compact enough so ear defenders will go over the top when I'm doing anything noisy. Noise reduction capability would be a bonus but not essential. I'm not interested in the ear defenders equiped with speakers and blue tooth as I will be using the earbuds for stuff outside the workshop too.

I'm also after something with great sound quality. I thought I'd found the ideal solution with some of the ISOtunes ear buds but the sound quality was very disappointing so I've sent them back. My benchmark on sound quality is the standard set of wired earbuds you get with an iPhone (which is actually pretty good).

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Many thanks

My personal recommendation is to get a set that are joined together. Not only do you get better battery life, you also get convenient controls and you are less likely to lose them when outside.

Latest posts

Back