Bluetooth, cordless headphones

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex Barn Workshop

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for a pair of cordless, over-ear, bluetooth, noise cancelling headphones for use as ear defence in my workshop.
Budget max is around £200. I don't need to spend it all, and could go up a bit for a perfect item.
I anticipate that while using my thickneser, I may need to put these down and use my current safety ones, but want these so I can hear the radio clearly while sanding, using the bandsaw etc.
Thanks

I changed to Bluetooth ear buds a few years back. I then wear ear defenders over the top of them when required. This is handy because I have to remove over-the-ear headphone/defenders when using face shields for welding and wood turning because they won't fit over the head-bands. I don't spend too much money on them either because they get abused in the workshop and when gardening. I use MPOW Jaws. I think they're around £25-£30 a pair. You can then spend more money on the defenders which would probably last several years.

The 3M ones are recommended for ear-defenders style. Also the Isotunes ear-phones, if you prefer that type.

FWIW, I think it is stupid to have any extra unnecessary noise in a workshop that could distract you at the wrong moment, but then it's your life and fingers, as long as your children are locked out.

Back