bluemotion drawer slides

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean_in_limerick

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All - i thought i would get hold of a couple of these slides to see how difficult it is to fit them and if they are really worth the extra cost - trouble is i can't find any fitting instructions. I got them from isaac lord - but minus any instructions on how to fit them - any ideas?

Cheers,

Sean

Sean

Try here:

http://www.blum.co.uk/britain/en/03/06/02/index.jsp;jsessionid=0000lxnJu_0AbP5Nzk7iRt4qMJ2:-1

There are pdf files of everything - if you cant find what you need either try technical at Isaac Lord or indeed the folk I have spoken to at Blum couldn't be more helpful.

Sorry ofor hijack but bizarrely, I was about to post a question about drawer construction for these and I'm not sure its irrelevant to your question:

. I normally use pocket screws and birch ply but a client wants dt's. Given that the base of the front and back needs to be cut away for the slides/ front clip mechanism, I was curious about how to do dovetails and not leave the bottom tail/ pin weak.

Cheers

Tim

Is it the orange draw front spacers that have you at a loss ? If so fit the draw runners and they just click in but its not obvious until the runners are fitted .

JFC":2zuftd0i said:
Is it the orange draw front spacers that have you at a loss ? If so fit the draw runners and they just click in but its not obvious until the runners are fitted .

No. Its the notches that need to be cut into the front of the drawer box to allow the orange clips to screw to the overlay drawer face. I'll try a drawing later if its not clear. In the meantime if you look at this link here my words might make a bit more sense.

http://www.blum.co.uk/britain/en/03/03/04/04/index.jsp;jsessionid=00008zqMzFoh8b3GZa1yXlK3Yyi:-1

Cheers

Tim

Back