Blimey things have changed round 'ere

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Jacob still out there being his irascible self?
Yes still here! Working up a bit of irascibility as we speak!:ROFLMAO:
Glad things are looking better for you.

Last edited:
So Charlie is no longer the owner then.....which begs the question....who is? (Dont tell me Jacob!!)
No, got the offers and begging letters but they couldn't afford me.o_O

Hi Mike....thanks for the offer. Can I take you up on it please, I'm struggling a bit to locate my credentials for Random Orbital Bob. Many thanks. Bob

Hi Bob. I sent you a PM. Look for the envelope icon to the right of your name in the upper right corner of the screen.

Hi Bob. I sent you a PM. Look for the envelope icon to the right of your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
Thanks Mike, I've seen it in my mail inbox and already replied...I'll do as you suggest and I realise the reason I got the account wrong now was because it was tied to a different e mail address. Your help is appreciated. Best. Bob

pipper! I've just brilliantly locked myself out on the ROB account by failing the password test 3 times! (its been a while). Mike, are you able to rescue me please ie unlock the account and perhaps do the password reset suggestion you (sensibly) made 5 minutes ago? I'll get re-established and stop bugging you!

Many thanks
Bob

Thanks Mike, I've seen it in my mail inbox and already replied...I'll do as you suggest and I realise the reason I got the account wrong now was because it was tied to a different e mail address. Your help is appreciated. Best. Bob

Great! However, don't reply to the email notification you received for the PM. These are "Do Not Reply" emails.

I reset your password, and you're not bugging me. :)

Great! However, don't reply to the email notification you received for the PM. These are "Do Not Reply" emails.

I reset your password, and you're not bugging me. :)
Righto...apologies, been away so long I'm as yet unused to the PM protocol. I'm IT literate (worked in software most of my life) but just getting used to the new interface on the revamped site.

Back