bless those peer to peer geeks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tombo

Established Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have sky+ will understand...I just accidentally pressed the yellow button on my wifes un-watched bleak house episode from last night ......PANIC! :-$ she has her evening setup to watch it.

but with some quick thinking on my part i found it was available as a bit torrent and it downloaded in less than an hour Phew!! :D

I would have to question the sense of registering with the closed community torrent sites given the nature of what you are doing and the potential penalties for doing it. I presume that the closed community resources require some form of registration which even if its a spare email address can be used to identify you.

Can someone enlighten me here please?

I would like to be able to download some oddball MP3 music tracks if I can find them, just old stuff that I have on crappy knackered cassettes, but lots of memories.
Is it possible to get them from the 'net these days for free or am I being tres naieve?
I have seen itunes etc but they are very expensive.
What happened to Kazaa and what was it ? What is peer to peer
Someone tell me I'm being totally unrealistic, I can take it! :? :lol:
Martin

Back