Blade Sharpening Companies in East Kent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kev

Established Member
Reaction score
Longshot but does anyone know of any saw blade (circular) sharpening companies in the East Kent area. Struggling to find any and have a number of track saw, mitre saw and table saw blades that need a tune up.

Thanks

Kev

Do you have a decent timber yard near you? They might have a blade sharpening man that comes and collects blades from them.
My local yard has someone that comes on Thursdays to collect/drop off blades.

Thanks for the replies guys, been away so only picked them up. Good idea about the timber yard, will ask. Will also look up the posting option, was just a bit concerned about the cost of sending them there and back but may have to go with that.

thanks again.

W.G Burbridge in Broadstairs has signs up offering blade sharpening and tooth repairs (might only be circualr blades they do). I think you leave the blades with them and they are collected and returned to the yard. I've also seen ads about someone near Faversham who does bandsaw blades.

Kev":3v30ejtu said:
Thanks for the replies guys, been away so only picked them up. Good idea about the timber yard, will ask. Will also look up the posting option, was just a bit concerned about the cost of sending them there and back but may have to go with that.

thanks again.
What size blades are they as i have a machine here :p

Tom

Thanks for the offer but posted them in the end. It will be interesting to see if its worth it (price depends on condition and any repairs needed) as by the time you factor in postage not sure where there will be much difference between sharpening and a new blade!

Back