Black Friday Sale is Here!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood Workers Workshop

Established Member
UKW Sponsor
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
Don't miss out...
Our Black Friday sale is here! Don't miss your chance to get up to 50% OFF, with over 120 products to choose from. Ends at midnight Monday 29th November.

FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £45.
We ship worldwide, duty and tax included - click here to find out more

If you have any questions or need any help our team of technical experts are always on hand to give advice, email us at [email protected]

SHOP NOW

Our top picks

Test

Armor Tool Auto-Jig
Pocket Hole Jig
NOW £127.96
WAS £159.95​
Test

AUKTools Mini Turning
Tool Set
NOW £52.48
WAS £74.95​
Test

iGaging DigiAlign
Digital Saw Gauge
NOW £48.96
WAS £69.95​
Test

Micro Jig MATCHFIT
Dovetail Clamps - Pair
NOW £44.76
WAS £55.96​
Test

FastCap GluBot and
BabeBot Glue Bottle
NOW £13.91
WAS £15.46​
Test

FastCap 10 Million
Dollar Stick
NOW £14.35
WAS £17.95​

Grabed another pair of microjig clamps, they are really handy and more the merrier, also saw the igaging snap check and it fell into my basket. There is a lot more on the site in this sale so only visit if you are strong willed !

Grabed another pair of microjig clamps, they are really handy and more the merrier, also saw the igaging snap check and it fell into my basket. There is a lot more on the site in this sale so only visit if you are strong willed !
Cheers Spectric, the Snap Check is one of my favourite tools, been getting lots of use on this weeks routing course.

Thanks Sporky

One of the new features of our improved website is the wish list which can now be saved for future use or emailed to loved ones :) no excuses for getting socks this Christmas ;)

Cheers

Peter
I don't wear socks {can't get them on!}, so that's one [two?] thing I won't get! I just ordered Glubots instead.

Well... I was delighted to have the opportunity to browse through a lot of tools. The fact that most were ones I never knew I needed - and many were ones I couldn't afford on my Pitiful Pension is, genuinely, irrelevant. I enjoyed my browse and welcomed the post.

It was a shame to note, though, that the website tells me that the offer Ends at midnight Monday 26th November.
Or, perhaps, it is great news that the offer is open till 2029 which, I think, is the next time the 26th falls on a Monday
:ROFLMAO:

Black Friday sale extended!
We have extended our Black Friday sale by 24 hours! Now ends at midnight Tuesday 30th November. Don't miss your chance to get up to 50% OFF, with over 120 products to choose from.

FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £45.
We ship worldwide, duty and tax included - click here to find out more

If you have any questions or need any help our team of technical experts are always on hand to give advice, email us at [email protected]

SHOP NOW

Our top picks

Test

AUKTools NVR Switch (230v)
NOW £40.60
WAS £49.94​
Test

INCRA Tiny T-Rule 75mm
NOW £11.96
WAS £14.95​
Test

Tajima Convoy Super 2 Way Gun