Bits and Bobs of Diamond tooling

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebray

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up,
While rooting around on the web looking for suppliers of abrasive compounds for lapping etc I came across this site - http://www.eternaltools.com
The site is aimed at clockmakers and the like and it sells small diamond drills, burrs, files, diamond lapping film, diamond hole saws etc. etc.
The prices seem reasonable to me but what do I know.
They provide little 'tutorials' on how to drill holes in glass, pebbles ( :idea: maybe use pebbles as door/drawer handles), filing glass etc and these are worth looking at.

Some of you may find the site is worth looking at.
The only past reference to this website on this board is back in 2005 so it may have slipped the collective memory :wink:
For the avoidance of doubt I haven't yet bought anything from this site and I have no connection whatsoever with this site or its owners.
Cheers
Dave

2008 akshully. But yep, if I can cast my mind back far enough, I got some diamond paste from them before it was more easily available from woodworking outfits and found them to be very good.

Back