Bit of trouble setting up my Scheppach TS2000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With regard to the help sheets offered by us here at NMA, we do not mind who has access to the help sheets we provide whether they are obtained thru us direct or by a third party who has asked for them directly, so feel free to pass on to whoever wants them.
As to why they are not included in the instructions provided by Scheppach is another question which is partly answered by the fact that the instructions provided are multi-lingual and would have to be reprinted every time a new fault/remedy was come across.
Our technical guys here have developed and collated the help sheets over a number of years and pass on their findings in the form of help sheets as and when required. NMA have been dealing with Scheppach for more than 30 years, over this time we have tried to make the job easier and hence the help sheets we provide.Maybe one day,new updated versions of the instruction books may include crib sheets on how to do certain things easier.
As for our web site, yes we know its not registered anywhere and its a pipper to find and never mind downloading takes forever and at the end of it, it is just our catalogue, thats because at the time of setting up the website we felt it was all we needed at this moment in time as we do not need to trade on the web as most of trade etc is done through our dealers.
The web site was purely done for the people that wanted to look up on the web rather than sending off for a cat. The enquiries that we get end up being dealt with over the phone anyway and this works for us.
We have a new website under construction at the moment which will be more user friendly and have new features on it which will enable people to find out about our demo stock etc and there are plans to do FAQ section which may/maynot include our help sheets etc.

Thanks to Chronosoft who referred to me as the "very nice man at NMA",I have been called worse and often am. :D

Richard.......one of the Menatnma.

Well only 3 years on ... :)!
Someone on the group asked me to scan the setup notes (direct from NMA) for my Scheppach TS2000 tablesaw. I've also scanned in the notes for my Scheppach HMS260 planer / thicknesser. These notes are very useful for setting up these two machines - invaluable actually. Can be found here:
http://www.tregarras.com/misc
Hope they are of use to someone.
Cheers
Gidon

Hi, thanks, they will be for me, the TS2000/10 is a pig to set up and get to be consistently reliable. I am looking at the recent proper saw reviews and turning a little green.

The G

Back