Biscuits

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Lamello clamping plates ? They seem like a good idea for wardrobes but not sure if they would split materials like mdf .
Axminster show them here>>>http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=22531&name=biscuit&sfile=1&jump=16

Do you mean the translucent plastic ones or the red ones with barbs? The smooth translucent ones (called C-20s) are for solid surface (e.g. Corian, Silverstone, etc). I thought the red barbed ones (called K-20s) were really only designed for location whilst assembling a carcase using other means such as carcase screws. I've tried them but found that Knapp of Austria do a number of better solutions - see Projoin in Kent for details:

Projoin Products
2, Holmstone Rd, Dover, Kent CT17 0UF
Tel: 01304 241500

Regards

Scrit

I was thinking the red barbed ones would be good along with screws for wardrobe carcasses and would save me getting glue on my customers carpets :oops:

If your intention is to use them for location only then they're pretty useful. I switched away from them as I was looking for a locking joint type biscuit

Scrit

Back