Birthday soon ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grahamshed

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just been looking at the members list and noticed it is date based. Does that mean it is the forums tenth birthday in a couple of weeks ?

Good grief, that's right - August 24th. How should we (virtually) celebrate? Any ideas?

mark aspin":2qlqqwof said:
It's my birthday soon. Can I be sent fivers too? ;-)

Steady on - I've got a birthday this year as well!!!

As we all get a birthday (anniversary*) every year, and if we all send each other a fiver, we will all end up even, so let's just forget it.

*That's me being pedantic. We only ever get one birthday. All the rest are anniversaries of our birthday.

mark aspin":1ecfv59d said:
It's my birthday soon. Can I be sent fivers too? ;-)

Fiver?? He was a wabbet in Waterdip Showns weren't he? I'm sure he could send you some of his special currents for a cake :roll: :roll:

The French celibrations for my birthday are pretty typical. 24 hours late on the 14th July :shock: :shock: But we still manage to enjoy it!!

Jonzjob":ayl43ip1 said:
Fiver?? He was a wabbet in Waterdip Showns weren't he? I'm sure he could send you some of his special currents for a cake

I don't know what you mean (maybe it's before my time?) so I typed "waterdip" into google and found this :shock:

Mark

Quite scary, the site's in it's 12th year and the forums are nearly 10 years old. The forum as we know it officially opened on 15th Sep 2002. Before that we had a very urm, shall we just say - "primitive" message board.

Back