Bird house

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strat

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

A couple of years ago I brought a mirrored ornamental bird house stand and a small bird to go on the perch of a turned bird house. I can't recall where I purchased them from and doing a web search I can't seem to find these for sale. Have they gone out of fashion? Anybody know where I can purchase one?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

hello
a little unsure of what you're after exactly, can you find an image on the web that you can link to?
you will need 3 or for posts under your belt before you can post pics (its a spam thing)

Hi Nev

I can't post a link until 3 posts. However if you go to the turnedtreasures website and click on project tutorials link and then on birdhouse ornament link, this shows you a birdhouse sans bird. These are popular in the US as christmas decorations. I can find a site in the states that sell the birds but unfortunately don't export. Also the shipping would be too high I suppose.

Many thanks.

Hi Nev

I can turn the birdhouse, I am looking for the little bird that sits on the perch.

Many thanks.

Hey Strat , it was me that was looking for small birds on here some time ago . One of the members WCNDave who commuties between UK and Italy got them for me . I don't know if he still goes back and forth but you could PM him and find out.

Turners retreat sell small birds but they are not on there web site 2 birds £2.99 6 birds £4.70 code bird 2 and bird 6 in there catalog they have then in yellow, red and blue they once sold the bird house on a stand for the birds to go with the same as Nev posted hope this helps

Hi Guys

Thanks for the info, checked Turners Retreat and they will solve the bird issue, just have to resolve the stand, may have to make stands. Not in any hurry to do these so no pressure yet.

Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back