• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Birch ply. aero ply 1.5mm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I posted a large letter (Royal mail ) I could put 320x 220 ?
Yes no problem at all. Many thanks for your help with this. Will eventually post the finished results, got a lovely Sheffield stainless blank on the shelf that I have in mind 🙂

A

Hello all.

I was in the workshop this morning, I tried to see if I could roll the ply into a postable tube, but it won't roll that small. So if i post small amounts it would have to be as a large letter or small parcel, (unless anyone knows of a better way? I don't post much) Email me direct and i will try and see what i can do.
thanks davin

This would be of interest to aircraft home builders and restorers if it is actually aircraft grade. They will snap it up. I have messaged you.

Colin.

I recieved some of this cut to size by Davin and it (and he) is good stuff 🙂

PM incoming Davin.

A

Hi Davin
I need to make a curved shroud over my new bench sander and I'm thinking of laminating several layers of your ply to achieve this. The shroud would be 80mm wide by 950mm long. If I make it 12mm thick that will need 8 pieces of 950 x 80. Is this something you can do? If so please PM the cost and how I pay you.

Many thanks

Mike

Hi @davin

I'm a little late to this discussion but I have just been told about 'aeroply' and have been looking for somewhere that I could get a 'sample' size from.

Is there any chance you have any of the board left?

A postable sized board would be perfect!

Thanks in advance.

Rebecca

Back