Bike turntable trolley

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Orm

Established Member
Reaction score
I made this a few years ago but thought it would fit on this forum nicely. It was made to allow me to spin the bike in a confined space and park it sideways out of the way. It worked perfectly. I sold it on Ebay for about £150 after we parted with the bike. :cry: A guy collected it (from Manchester) and set off to Birmingham with it tied on his roof-rack. :shock:

01_zps5633812f.jpg

02_zps06e5bdde.jpg

05_zpsaae3d52a.jpg

07_zpsd31f80f2.jpg

Image006_1_zps2c455a5d.jpg

Image007_3_zps27eec909.jpg

A better solution than a fried of mine who works in a motorbike shop uses. He just hooks it up onto the side stand and spins the bike around. Every time I see him do it I wait for the big crash as the stand brakes.

Mick

Hey Graham that's really neat, if I can get my arc welder going again I might try making one. I must admit my Triton gets in the way at times, but I cant bear to part with it.

Cheers for sharing Graham

Hutzul":31yh0iw7 said:
Hey Graham that's really neat, if I can get my arc welder going again I might try making one. I must admit my Triton gets in the way at times, but I cant bear to part with it.

Cheers for sharing Graham

No prob, be sure to do a WIP if you do. You need lots of castors, I had to double the amount I first fitted as it simply wouldn't roll with all the weight on just a few. I would suggest larger castors than I have used as well. Also you need a tie down, then you push the bike and trolley as one unit and release the tie down once the bike is where you want it.

Back