beware scam on male drivers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve66

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks, just in case!

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the shopping centre and in dark parking lots, etc.
This is the first warning I have seen for men.
I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular customers at B&Q, Halfords and the like as this caught me totally by surprise.

Over the last couple of months I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two nice-looking, college-aged girls will come over to your car as you are packing your purchases into
Your vehicle. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look).
When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a ride to McDonald's.

You agree and they climb into the vehicle. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over you, unzipping your trousers and distracting you with her mouth while the other one forces her body into your face whilst she steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Jan 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, & 29th. Also February 1st & 4th,
Twice on the 8th, 12th, 21st, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of us older men.. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Tesco has wallets on sale for £2.99 each. I found even cheaper ones for £1.59 at Homebase and bought all the stock in three of their stores.

Also, you never get to eat at McDonald's. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth from B&Q to Halfords etc.

So please, send this on to all the older men that you know and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam. (The best times are just before lunch and around 4:30 in the afternoon.)

There is a bit of a contradiction here in France. It's a contradiction of MacDonalds and restraunt. They are actually known as McDoes or for me McDooDoos. Lets face it, there isn't anywhere else that will sell you the rubbish in a wet tissue and smile whle they are doing it? Oh yes, and coat it in enough artifical fat to lubricate a Yank tank for a month at the same time? Why are fries fries, because they are not allowed to call them chips unless they actually contain a certain amount of potatoe.

Not that I have anything against MacBurpBurgers you understand?

I've never eaten at MaccyD's or any fast food outlet for that matter - Rob, off to polish the halo :-" :-" - Rob

What Rob never had Fish & Chips from a chippy - nearly the original fast food outlets ( Pie & Pea shops were earlier where I was born)?

Rod

Harbo":o39z98l6 said:
What Rob never had Fish & Chips from a chippy - nearly the original fast food outlets ( Pie & Pea shops were earlier where I was born)?

Rod
I never really considered the traditional fish n'chips from a chippy as 'fast food' but I suppose thinking about it, yup it is. The best ever fishn'chips I had was in Scotland a couple of years ago at a small town on the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh. The fish came straight off the boat into the chip shop and we needed to queue at least 30 minutes to get served. We sat in the Landy and had the original 'finger food'...I can still taste it now. Fandabby! :D - Rob

Steve66

Is this a wind up because since your warning I have sat in several B&Q and Halford car parks and disappointingly never come across these scammers!!!!!!

I have also spent a bloody fortune on leather wallets.

Stew

Back