Beware of the Invasion from Limavady

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I've just noticed that our newest member, SammieQ, lists his/her location as Belfast, formerly Limavady. Now, if you look at Noel's location you will also see it is Limavady.

I have researched the statistics in depth and it is highly improbable that Limavady would have even one person whose hobby was woodworking, let alone two.

Therefore, there can only one conclusion, Noel must be part of some wicked plot to take over UKW.

Cheers
Neil

Very Interesting!!!!!!!! :-$
He'll be changing his name to Charley, next.... :lol:
I'll have one of what he had...
Philly :lol:

"Belfast, formerly Limavady" nope, Belfast has always been Belfast....Neil, time you paid a visit. Oh, and don't forget your donor card....

Noel

Hi Noel

This is SammieQ's profile: -

Interests: Woodwork, photography, mountains

I still think it's all part of a plot. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Noel and I are Celts. This is how we do things. OK all you Norman/Saxon types?

PS It means "Leap of the dog"in Irish/Erse - long story, save it for another post.

Sam.

Just re-read Noel's post, realised I'm a right ejit. "Formerly Limavady" refers not to the renaming of a place......no lads, I spent the first 25 years of my life in Limavady, then relocated to where the jobs were in Belfast. Any suspicion that Noel was taking over the world from his vantage point on the banks of the Roe is groundless I'm afraid.

Sam

Would you really want to take over the world..........?
'boutya Sammy, knew exactly what you meant ref the formerly bit, was just trying to humour our, err, friends on the wrong side of the Irish sea.
Hope Belshaft is treating you well. I went from the Maiden City to various places around Europe and the US and then to a wee spot between Benevenagh and Lough Foyle, Myroe. Not bad. My mother was originally from the Largy.

Rgds

Noel

Nothing wrong with being a Celt! :D

At least we know how to play rugby as it should be played - using all 15 players, and not just 9. :twisted:
Don't even get me started on the Lions selection! :evil: [-X I can only say that Clive Woodward must be a really top bloke - who else would take 20 of his mates on an all expenses paid trip to New Zealand to watch the Lions play! :D

(Sneaks out quietly having just lit the fuse.......)

Taffy

Taffy Turner":8zps4q06 said:
I can only say that Clive Woodward must be a really top bloke - who else would take 20 of his mates on an all expenses paid trip to New Zealand to watch the Lions play!

ROTFL

Cheers
Neil

Thanks Alf, maybe the Cornish are those Irish who swam a bit further than Wales? :lol: Probably in hommage to Anne Robinson.... :twisted:

One of my current projects is a portrait of Oliver Cromwell. Now there was a man who knew how to handle provincial insurgents such as seem to be cropping up on this forum ;) :).

Gill
Tin+hat+smiley.gif

"Provincial"???? Damn right and proud ofit!!!

"Insurgent"? mine went blunt and I snapped off the screw trying to open it for sharpening.

Do you think we should talk about something else before the big bad moderators gang up and do a Puritan/Roundhead replay?

I agree. So, in the spirit of good neighbourliness, I'll abandon my Cromwell portrait for the time being and start one of Nelson ;) . After all, it is the bicentennial of Trafalgar
pirate.gif

:)

Gill

Back