bestcombi 2000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all just joined today & i am v impressed :D but ineed info if any one can help i'm considering purchasing a kity best combi 2000 to replace my aged but exellant kity k5 any thoughts on this

Hi Bobcat, not sure what the K5 is like but I have had a bestcombi 2000 for about 5 years now and find it more than capable and very reliable.

Is it a new one? Get the sliding carrage, it is a must have.

It meets the balance between floor space and machine capacity as I work from a double garage so space can be a bit limited. Have a look through my albums to see some of the things produced on it

http://photobucket.com/albums/v156/jasonballamy/

Jason

Cheers json the machine is s/hand &complete with sliding carriage price =£1000 is this a good price ? its 4yrs old &in ga.condition
cheers bobcat :?

New cost would have been about £1600 so not bad, you could by new combis for £1000 but They may not be upto the quality of the Kity.

Also worth having is the tilting surfacing fence as using the rip fence is not that good. Extension side table aslo useful, I just use the linger bars that allow ripping upto 620mm.

Jason

Back