Best Table Saw i have ever had!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then you may be describing one of the possible exceptional circumstances. However, in such a situation, I’d be considering other options such as trestles and a track saw
And to be fair the tracksaw is my goto option, especially for one off cuts.
I only lug the table saw outside if I’m doing repeat long cuts as the hassle of setting up trestles for outfeed support only pays off if it saves realigning the track before several cuts.

Great looking saw, and at £1875 seems a fairly good price.

I’d be considering other options such as trestles and a track saw
Its funny, theres a law called Godwins law which states that the longer a thread continues, the greater chance its going to turn into one where Hitler gets mentioned.

All TS or even bandsaw threads, before the day is out someone will be suggesting ditching either in favour of a tracksaw :LOL:

Last edited:
I absolutely agree on the footprint part though, unless the desire is to pack it away when not in use.

I use my Laguna 3 as part of my workbench space. With a quick release Blade guard and the fence moved fought out to the 900mm limit I end up with a 6' x 5' workbench space in a single garage. You just need to organise the space with all machinery on castors which I'm slowly dealing with. I have my Bandsaw and Mitre saw on home made stands all with storage space which takes away from the space needed on the walls/floor elsewhere.

PHOTO-2021-05-13-16-14-37.jpg

Not the nest picture as the workbench was still being finished and my mitre saw wasn't on its new box I just made for it but it gives an idea what you can do with a single garage with a full size table saw

Hi Ian thankyou for your kind words, 10inch is the saw blade, I use a pro cut freud blade, good clean cuts, yes that's a great comment suggestion in relation to the mushroom stop switch. The control switch is in a position that can be awkward at times to reach when cutting. Stay safe pal.regards Louie

The on/off switch can be loosened off and slid up and down the fence to put it where you want.

Thanks Louie it’s always good to find a satisfied customer to be able to recommend something worth having for the rest of us on here. What size blade does it have by the way? About the only thing I can see to comment on is I would like a foot operated mushroom stop switch but I’m sure I could live without that. Ian
Hi Ian, sorry for the long delay in my reply, 10inch Freud Pro cut 60tooth blade, leaves a good finish, the foot stop would be a great idea. Great saw though, powerful and very accurate. Regards Louie

Back