Quantcast

Best of luck to the community in your new home.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

CHJ

Established Member
Reaction score
As of the 11th. I resigned my Moderator duties after well over a decade in the role.
As yet the Staff list does not reflect this but that may be down to the Time Zone difference,
I have done my best over the last few days as has Nev. even communicating during USA time zone in my case to help the new owners sort out things that had not covered in their un-announced transfer of the database.

Hope the very in depth knowledge and archive resources stay around for years to come.

AndyT

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks from me as well - I have learned a lot, made some real friends and many more virtual ones

• Thanks
Reactions: CHJ

AES

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, likewise from me too Chas. Thanks for all your (far from pleasant often) work in the past, and all the best anyway. Do hope you'll also stay as an "ordinary" membe.r

• Thanks

Droogs

Is that chisel shar ... Ow
Reaction score
As above Chas, and t replicate what I said to nev in his thread, all the hard work and help has been appreciated and give you my thanks and do hope you will stay around as oik like the rest of us :)

May I ask if ROB is going to continue as a mod when he is able to give us his time again or has real life got in the way there as well?

• Thanks

CHJ

Established Member
Reaction score
May I ask if ROB is going to continue as a mod when he is able to give us his time again or has real life got in the way there as well?
I'm afraid that real life got in the way for ROB and a need to put bread on the table. I have no idea what his future plans are, last communication I had he was up to his neck in his new venture.

Droogs

Is that chisel shar ... Ow
Reaction score
Well please pass on the same sentiments to him, if you get the chance as his efforts have been appreciated by me as well

MikeG.

Damocles.
Reaction score
Well Chas, I have to say I am sorry to see you go. I thought you were the model of moderate and fair moderation. I'd like to think you'd reconsider, at least long enough to hand over the controls to the new team. If you don't, I thank you for your efforts over the years, and hope you'll continue to enjoy the forum.

marcros

(Trevanion)+1
Reaction score
so now it is a mad max world with no mods at all?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I was very sorry to see this post this morning and received an "conversation" from CHJ about it. I had some ideas I presented and hope we can still work together in some way.

As to the swear words, there is quite a list and I am adding them back to the censor filter. So they will soon be gone.

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
Noel disappeared off the scene when Jacob was banned. Whether the two events are linked, I know not.
Not quite Roger, and I hope you are well.
Death and illness in my family along with other difficult issues made time for here less important.
But just about all good now.

Latest posts