Best-looking Woodworkers' Dogs.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cropped+Gillmoss+Pack+2.jpg

This should get the ball rolling, Trev.

Yours

Gill

Thanks, Gill - excellent, excellent. 8)

When I get a round tuit I'll have a go at following Asleitch's tutorial for posting pics - then put up my GSD, and the previous one, and the previous one, and the previous one.........love 'em. :wink:

Anybody else got a dog or dogs?

Cheers, Trev.

Neil,

Was that taken in Leitrim / Sligo?
The Dartry mountains? With Glencar lake behind?

Rgds

Noel

I recognise the Sligo mountain, can't remember the name but it's near Strandhill. I am sure Noely has the name right :wink:

It is taken on Streedagh Strand near Grange, Co. Sligo. The water behind is the estuary which lies between the strand and the mainland. The mountain behind is the wonderful Benbulben - it looks a bit squashed as the photo was taken down at ground level to fit a very small puppy in!

It is one of my favourite places :D

NeilCFD

Yes CYC and Neil,

God's country, as I'm sure you'll agree.
Nice pup by the way.

Rgds

Noel

Trev

Here's my workshop companion, Poppy, she's nearly 3 now.

Clearly a "now what's he doing" expression!
poppyUKWS.jpg

Rookie

These are our (well, the wife's really) Yorkies..
Copy+of+Copy+of+Pic033.jpg

Brandy (left) and Whiskey(right) ( affectionately known as Chicken-Legs and Fat-Boy :lol: )

Chicken-legs helping our youngest to eat her chocolate mousse..
Pic077.jpg

Fat-Boy after eating sand + sawdust!! :?
Pic148.jpg

cheers
Gary

Now this is more like it. I have nothing against cats but I'd never want to have one. Plus Katie here would not be too pleased if we did.
3FD_mutley.jpg

Rookie, mine has a good line in "what is he doing now" looks too. And by bizarre coincidence my wife is called Poppy. Spooky that.

Katie is of course banned from the garage when I'm making a mess and swearing in there. Her tail is a one dog destruction zone at the best of times so you can imagine how much sawdust gets kicked up by it, not to mention things getting bashed off the lower shelves. She just gets too excited.

Sadly,
Bryn Is no longer with me, he now lies under a apple tree in the garden.

Bryn.jpg

He used to nod off in that postion and fall over, quite funny.
Seen him jumping over a six foot fencing panel when one of the bitches in the street was on heat

Bryn%2010001.jpg

Never kept him in the house as he was from working dog stock Beagle/Spaniel always kept him in a nestbox in the shed during winter and a kennel with a nestbox Summertime.
Had no worries of the workshop being burgled then

BRYN 1993-2000

This is Samwise, so named because he loves the garden. :lol:
Dscn2403s.jpg

And before anyone comments the look is distinguished not going grey :wink:

Well Samwise now has a companion. She has not made it out to the workshop yet, I think the LOML would kill me if she did at the moment :shock:
Dscn3026s.jpg

This is Iona with the toy cat from LOMLs study :roll:

Awwwwwwwwwww, cute. </hopelessly girlie reaction> (Sorry)

Ooo, I can just see that little'un making friends with some sawdust. Padauk, say. Or ebony... Purpleheart... A coat of many colours :twisted:

Cheers, Alf

Back