Best looking (and sounding) workshop roof, under trees...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this a bit left field... and I'm great at spending other peoples money...
What about a green roof?
Do it the old way with turf or the newer more feasible way with modular seedum planting.
I want to do my little tool shed but it's a never never job for looks because it's on the patio. It would cost nowt really to bodge it, just time and effort getting the materials cheaply/free, there's just far more important jobs to do.
On my proper shed, when the time comes to re-roof I'd like to use cedar shingles. Or slate to match the house.
I won't though. I'll cost it up have a minor heart attack and get the Mrs' cousin's husband the roofer to pop over and refelt it one weekend for materials and some barter.
Anyway. Started off trying to help then started thinking about my own problems. Sorry.
Thanks. I like the idea in principle, but would be concerned about weight - this is really a posh shed more, timber all round. I'm not sure it would stand up to it. Also, it could start to get expensive.

No trouble - sounds like you've worked through a solution.

Back