Best fixing for bath panel?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil p

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

As per the title.

I'm going to try and fix some sort of frame under the bath to accept the panel and was wondering what would be the best type of fixing to use where I can just pull it off should I ever need to access the pipework.

Unless anyome has a better idea on how to fix the panel on in general without a frame?

Regards
Phil

I used pipe clips attached to the bath panel and put 10mm dowels into the sides of the frame so its easy enough to pull off if needs be but firmly holds it in place.

Attachments

• 0B5F06E8-6D6B-44C9-9C36-73E033DD0C61.jpeg
    0B5F06E8-6D6B-44C9-9C36-73E033DD0C61.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 196
Just a thought, with very few exceptions, a ‘plastic’ bath needs a frame to ensure that when someone sits on the edge it doesn’t split the bath edge.

Thanks for the feedback guys, all very good suggestions as usual.

Regards
Phil

phil p":2jd9ve6c said:
Thanks for the feedback guys, all very good suggestions as usual.

Regards
Phil
In that case.
Tiny unemployed dwarves. Like normal ones but even shorter than normal. And generally unemployable cos otherwise wages are going to be extortionate. Also when you're having a bath you could have conversations pretending you are daft enough to have one of them home hubs like Alexa so instead of proper corporate spyware and algorithms predicting your spending patterns and political allegiances you could have a fake harmless one but not feel like you are being left behind in a technological sense.

You'd be in the bath and go, 'What's the weather tomorrow Barry?
*Muted response* Well it's quite dark in here but maybe it will be sunny?
*Thankyou Barry.
You could drop a peanut or two down the food hole.
"What's the traffic like on the North Circular near Leyton?"
*Tremendous? ...*shrugs*

I'll have a pint of what you're on...
I've not done velcro but I have done magnetic catches. The latter work well and I would expect velcro to work just as well.

Latest posts

Back