bessey clamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kityuser

Established Member
Reaction score
wood working exhibit at ali-pali....... gr8!!!!!!

while there i bourght 2 Bessey K clamps for £23 each (list price £49!!!)

I have to say that i fell in love with `em as soon as I saw `em. I know some people are going to cringe.... but i understand y norm uses them now!!!!!!

anyone else use Bessey K clamps ( in my limited experience, the best clamps I`ve seen so far).

steve

ps theres alot to be said for "show prices" (especially if you flash wads of cash at people!!!!!!!)
I purchased a freud FT2000 a little while ago for £189, at the show i could have got it for £169 (cash) + ANY router bit i wanted from the freud stand! :cry:

Yes I bought some UniKlamps at a show last year and liked them so much I bought some K bodys.

They have to be the best clamps in the world (they need to be for the price). They even bring the fun back to glue-ups :)

Sounds like you had a good time at the show. I didn't go this year, I'm saving up to the APTC show...

I recently bought some K100's and was very impressed by how they not only cramped up a carcass I was assembling but drew it square. The next cramps I buy will be Bessey, too .

Glad you enjoyed the show. Maybes next year for me... :roll:

Yours

Gill

can anyone explain the difference between a clamp and a cramp?

also whats the APTC show?

Back