Bessey Clamps - Offers at Xpressconstruction.com

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I don't know how they compare pricewise with other outlets, but I received a flyer from Xpressconstruction.com yesterday showing special offers on Bessey clamps.

Worth a look, if anyone is in the market.

Cheers
Neil

Thanks Neil. Unfortunately as far as I can see their current prices are the same as usual - ie on "permanent" special offer. I'm not sure where sells them at full price in fact! Still expensive for my needs - just bought some Axminster sash cramps - £8 for two! And they're not bad for glueing up panels.
One day I'll pursuade myself to part with real cash for cramps but until then ...
Cheers
Gidon

Hi Gidon

The offers don't appear to be on the web site.

I don't have them with me but I remember something along the lines of buy two (or maybe, three) and get one free.

I'll try and get the flyer next week.

Cheers
Neil

That sounds more like it! If you have the info please let us know - I would like to get a few Bessey clamps at the right price. They did have a similiar sounding offer on once before. Maybe they are repeating it?
Cheers
Gidon

gidon":19kp9pqu said:
They did have a similiar sounding offer on once before. Maybe they are repeating it?

Not according to the Bessey rep I spoke to at a recent show. He claimed Bessey lost a lot of money through the deal and would make sure it never happened again.

Pity.

Yours

Gill

Hi Gidon

The offer is as follows: -

Buy ANY TWO KliKlamp or UniKlamp and get a Third FREE (lowest price)

KLI12 14.05
KLI16 14.50
KLI20 14.95
KLI25 15.95

UK16 12.65
UK30 12.95
UK60 13.50

All prices are plus vat.

They also have an offer on K Body clamps but it is not giving you free clamps. Buy five K Body clamps and you get one of the following free: - drill holster, carpenters apron, tool holster or suspenders.

Cheers
Neil

That's not bad - I may go for some of the uniklamp 600's.
Do you know how you get the offer - where did you see it / who do you get it through?
Cheers
Gidon

Hi Gidon

The offer is in their "Infocus" flyer. You can place orders via telephone, fax or the internet. It might be safer to ring them on 08450 678 666.

The only ones on offer are the clamps that I have lised above.

Cheers
Neil

Back