Bench space / workshop share

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakehobson

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a cabinetmaker and I've recently moved to East Hampshire area and am trying to find a workshop in which to rent bench space. I was just wondering if anyone knows of an existing set-up with space? Ideally areas around Petersfield, Chichester, Portsmouth, Waterlooville.

Many thanks,

Jacob.

Hi Jacob

You could also look at the members list for the Furniture Designer Makers Association for makers in Hampshire
[/url]http://www.designermakers.org.uk/MakersByCounty.html [/url]

Good luck in your search.

Chris

Hi all,

I'm in a similar boat, but I'm a bit further north in Basingstoke. Ideally I was looking at getting a shop space more towards London somewhere slightly south of the M3 but prices are ludicrous. Really need to find someone like minded as its proving to be an impossible feat alone!

Ryan

I will be looking to rent out two bench spaces in our workshop as from mid April 2016, we are based close to Chichester.
There is a good range of static machinery and will include access to a LV strip heater, bag press, edge bander
It would be ideal for someone starting out on a professional career.

Any takers ?

The Calvert Centre in Woodmancott (just north of Winchester on the road to Basingstoke) has attracted a few independent furniture makers, I've heard that rents are about £75 a square metre.

Back